HAVERTY FURNITURE COMPANIES, INC. (NYSE: HVT and HVT.A) announced that management will participate in the 2011 Telsey Advisory Group Spring Consumer Conference at the Westin Times Square in New York City. Clarence Smith, president and chief executive officer, and other management team members are scheduled to present on Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 9:05 a.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be webcast live from the investor relations section under the “About Us” heading of the company’s website at www.havertys.com. The webcast will be archived and available on Havertys’ website through April 30, 2011.
Havertys is a full-service home furnishings retailer with 118 showrooms in 17 states in the Southern and Midwestern regions providing its customers with a wide selection of quality merchandise in middle- to upper-middle price ranges. Additional information is available on the company's website at www.havertys.com.
The aforementioned presentation will contain forward-looking statements
within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of
1995. The statements may be made a number of times throughout the call
and may be identified by such forward-looking terminology as “expect,”
“believe,” “may,” “will,” “intend” or similar statements or variations
of such terms. Such forward-looking statements involve certain
substantial risks and uncertainties including levels of sales and
competitive pressures from other home furnishings retailers. These and
other important factors that may cause actual results to differ
materially from such forward-looking statements are detailed from time
to time in the company’s reports filed with the Securities and Exchange
Commission. You are urged to consider such factors. The company assumes
no obligation for updating any such forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV