1. Golden Minerals owns and controls a diversified portfolio of exploration projects with potential district scale properties in Latin America. The company's project pipeline is defined as feasibility and advanced exploration. Its most advanced project, under the feasibility stage, is El Quevar in Argentina. The company has one project under the advanced exploration stage, the Zacatecas project in Mexico, and 5 exploration stage projects: Atlas, Chavin, Cochabamba, Jehuemarca and La Pinta, in Argentina, Mexico and Peru.
7 Mining Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.