2. Uranium Resources is a uranium exploration, mine development and production company engaged in acquiring and developing uranium mines in South Texas and New Mexico using the in-situ recovery mining process (ISR). Currently, the company has three developed stage and two early exploration properties in South Texas, and seven development stage properties in New Mexico. Contained minerals resources in New Mexico are 101 million pounds on an aggregate ~741 sq km of uranium mineral holdings.
7 Mining Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.