4. Ur-Energy is a development-stage junior mining company engaged in the identification, acquisition, evaluation, exploration and development of uranium mineral properties in Canada and the U.S. The company's prime focus is to develop its roll front style uranium development projects (specifically the Lost Creek project) with in-situ recovery (ISR) potential located in Wyoming. The company holds mineral properties in the U.S. and Canada totaling more than 230,000 acres (>93,000 hectares)
7 Mining Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.