4. Ur-Energy is a development-stage junior mining company engaged in the identification, acquisition, evaluation, exploration and development of uranium mineral properties in Canada and the U.S. The company's prime focus is to develop its roll front style uranium development projects (specifically the Lost Creek project) with in-situ recovery (ISR) potential located in Wyoming. The company holds mineral properties in the U.S. and Canada totaling more than 230,000 acres (>93,000 hectares)
Since the company is still in the development stage, it has not earned revenue since inception, For the year ended Dec. 2010, the company reported a net loss of $16.4 million or 17 cents per share, as opposed to a loss $18.7 million, or 20 cents per share, in the previous year.
The company recently revealed the results of the preliminary assessment conducted at its Lost Creek project. The measured and indicated resources stood at 5.23 million pounds and 0.78 million pounds of inferred mineral resources. Additionally, the company reported that it has entered into its first uranium sales agreement related to production at Lost Creek which calls for deliveries over a three-year time frame at a defined price.Of the five analysts covering the stock, 80% recommend a buy while the remaining rate a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts estimate 70% upside to $3.4 in value from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV