6. Uranerz Energy is an exploration-stage company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and, if warranted, development of uranium properties. The company is principally focused on achieving near-term commercial in-situ recovery (ISR) uranium production in the Powder River Basin area of Wyoming.
The company did not earn revenue during the year ended 2010. As a result, net loss during the year stood at $14.6 million, or 23 cents per share, as opposed to $8.7 million, or 15 cents per share a year ago. However, as of March 2, 2011, the company had over $47 million in its treasury, with no debt.
The company is awaiting the receipt of the final Materials License for its Nichols Ranch ISR Uranium project, and is well positioned to begin construction. The final Materials License from the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is the final authorization required before on-site construction can commence on the Nichols Ranch ISR Uranium Project.All the four analysts covering the stock recommended a buy on it. There are no sell ratings on the stock. On average, analysts foresee 49.4% upside to $5.8 from current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV