7. Capital Gold is a gold-producing and exploration company with growing presence in Mexico. The company owns and operates the El Chanate project, as well as the Orion Project in Nayarit, Mexico. After its recent acquisition of Nayarit Gold on Aug. 2, 2010, Capital Gold controls approximately 257,000 acres (104,000 hectares) of mining concessions.
7 Mining Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.