- IT Service Desk Agent View: Delivers the ability to view relationships of configuration items as services, allowing users to navigate the infrastructure views and pinpoint the root cause of an incident quickly. It provides a live view of the environment from a single dashboard and enables users to drill down and determine activity in order to gather accurate information about how to most efficiently restore service.
- IT Service Professional View: Provides a view of the infrastructure (during the planning process) that enables an understanding of services, change calendars and other planned changes. Understanding these events allows the organization to assess the effects that could impact the environment and plan changes accordingly. It provides a single dashboard, offers everything needed to properly assess the effect of change, and delivers the insight to make those changes at the right time.
- IT Service Manager View: Provides a global summary dashboard that gives viewers a broad overview of service performance. It can drill into the Service Desk Agent view to see exactly what is going on within the infrastructure and provides a summary of service health and basic statistics, which indicate both good and poor performance. These statistics show which mission-critical services and potential service-impacting events should be focused on to achieve the greatest benefits.
Novell Delivers Business Service Management Solution In Support Of SAP® ITSM Application
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.