- approximately $21 million of loss reserve strengthening in its insurance companies, primarily in Universal Casualty Company, related to periods prior to fourth quarter 2010;
- approximately $10 million of non-cash impairments and adjustments to certain operating assets and liabilities;
- approximately $9 million relating to the disposition and fourth quarter operating results of American Country Insurance Company and American Service Insurance Company, Inc.; and
- the remainder of the expected decline will result from fourth quarter results of operations and expenses of the holding company including interest expense.
KINGSWAY ANNOUNCES PRELIMINARY FOURTH QUARTER 2010 RESULTS
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.