Roma Financial Corporation Stock Upgraded (ROMA)
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 285.94% to $3.93 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 285.94%, ROMA FINANCIAL CORP is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 685.48%.
- The gross profit margin for ROMA FINANCIAL CORP is rather high; currently it is at 61.80%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 5.80% trails the industry average.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry. The net income increased by 1286.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.09 million to $1.22 million.
- ROMA FINANCIAL CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, ROMA FINANCIAL CORP increased its bottom line by earning $0.17 versus $0.10 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.21 versus $0.17).
- ROMA's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 53.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts