FAIRFAX, Va., March 22, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Geeknet, Inc.(Nasdaq:GKNT), the online network for the global geek community, today announced that it will hold its 2011 annual meeting of shareholders on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 8 a.m. Eastern Time. The meeting will be held at the Benjamin Hotel, located at 125 East 50 Street, New York, NY. The record date for the annual meeting is set for April 8, 2011 and only shareholders of record on that date are eligible to attend and vote at the meeting. Geeknet, Inc. intends to begin mailing the proxy statements for the annual meeting to shareholders on or about April 13, 2011.
ABOUT GEEKNET, INC.
Geeknet is the online network for the global geek community. Our sites include SourceForge, Slashdot, ThinkGeek, and freshmeat. We serve an audience of nearly 55 million users* each month and provide the tech-obsessed with content, culture, connections, commerce, and all the things that geeks crave. Want to learn more? Check out geek.net.(*January 2011 Unique Visitors 54.9M. Source: Google Analytics and Omniture) Geeknet is a trademark of Geeknet, Inc. SourceForge, Slashdot, ThinkGeek, and freshmeat are trademarks of Geeknet, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks or product names are property of their respective owners. The Geeknet, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7330
CONTACT: The Blueshirt Group Todd Friedman, 415-217-7722 firstname.lastname@example.org Stacie Bosinoff, 415-217-7722 Stacie@blueshirtgroup.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV