CHICAGO, March 22, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (Nasdaq:HSII), the leadership advisory firm providing executive search and leadership consulting services worldwide is pleased to announce the promotion of 16 individuals to Partner in all areas of the world and covering a diverse span of practices.
"A vital component for our continued success is the growth and development of our people," said L. Kevin Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, Heidrick & Struggles. "Our commitment as Leadership Advisors demands deep experience, the ability to understand and grow with business challenges and bring integrated services to our clients. These newly-promoted partners exhibit that and more."
Newly-promoted partners include:
- Chad Astmann, Financial Services Practice in New York City
- Michael Sarnoff, Financial Services Practice in New York City
- Michael Loiacano, Life Sciences Practice in Chicago
- Kay Fuhrman, Industrial Practice in Dallas
- Jason Waterman, Financial Officers Practice in Minneapolis
- Aya Iinuma, Financial Services Practice in Tokyo
- Claire Babel, Consumer Practice in Paris
- Lucy Krell, Industrial Practice in Santiago
- Stafford Bagot, Industrial Practice in Sydney
- Gregor Fiabane, Industrial Practice /Supply Chain in Zurich
- Sophie Scholes, Financial Services Practice in London
- Christopher Gaunt, Financial Services/Financial Officers Practice in London
- Kathrin Schulte, Consumer Practice in Hamburg
- Emmanuel Hemmerle, Consumer Practice in Shanghai
- Santiago Solis, Industrial Practice in Bogata
- David Hughes, Global Technology Services Practice in Hong Kong
CONTACT: Wendi Taylor Nations +1 (312) 496 1810 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV