NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CNinsure (Nasdaq:CISG) hit a new 52-week low Tuesday as it traded at $12.94 compared with its previous 52-Week low of $13. CNinsure is changing hands at $13.01 with 323,156 shares traded as of 11:51 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 611,900 shares over the past 30 days. CNinsure has a market cap of $621.9 million and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are down 21.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. CNinsure Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides insurance brokerage and agency services, and insurance claims adjusting services in the People's Republic of China. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.6, equal to the average insurance industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your CISG trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about CISG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV