DotCloud Secures $10M In Series A Funding
Attributable to Jerry Yang -- co-founder of Yahoo! and DotCloud board member: "A new breed of application platform tools is emerging. By combining old technologies and approaches with the flexibility needed in today's landscape, DotCloud will set a new standard for building applications in the cloud."
Attributable to Peter Fenton -- general partner at Benchmark Capital and DotCloud board member: "DotCloud's early success winning over developers jumped out to us, and reminded us of our original investments in MySQL, Redhat, and SpringSource. We found that Solomon and Sebastien have the intuition required to create the most compelling cloud onramp for developers, and look forward to partnering with them to build a great business."
About DotCloud DotCloud is a second-generation application platform company that lets you mix and match pre-configured software components. Unlike cloud infrastructure providers requiring you to configure, run, and manage everything yourself, DotCloud offers flexibility and control to quickly and easily deploy apps. With DotCloud, developers and IT managers can focus on developing instead of doing sys admin work. Based in San Francisco and funded by Benchmark Capital and Trinity Ventures, DotCloud was founded by Solomon Hykes and Sebastien Pahl in 2010. For more information on DotCloud, visit www.dotcloud.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV