NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Harmony Gold Mining Co (HMY) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $5.3 billion market cap, gold miner jumped 201% to a profit of $48.4 million compared to the prior fiscal second quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 11 U.S. common stocks for March 21, 2011. In total, five stocks were upgraded and six stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fiscal second quarter, Harmony Gold Mining Co reported $467 million in revenue, an increase of 13.2% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Harmony Gold Mining Co: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$2.4 billion market cap, REIT, Highwoods Properties Inc (HIW) was upgraded to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Highwoods Properties net income flipped to a profit of $10.7 million compared to a loss of 0.9 million in the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue grew by 4.3% to $121 million. Learn more about Highwoods Properties: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV