Cubic Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CUB)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Cubic Corporation (NYSE:CUB) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $53.13 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $52.90. Cubic is changing hands at $53.13 with 3,657 shares traded as of 9:40 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 80,800 shares over the past 30 days. Cubic has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 11.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Cubic Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and installs defense electronics and transportation fare collection systems. Its Mission Support Services segment provides live, virtual, and constructive training services for the U.S. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.9, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your CUB trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV