NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Exponent (Nasdaq:EXPO) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $42.66 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $42.57. Exponent is changing hands at $42.37 with 625 shares traded as of 9:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 53,800 shares over the past 30 days. Exponent has a market cap of $575.6 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are up 13.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Exponent, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides science and engineering consulting services in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.4, equal to the average diversified services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your EXPO trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about EXPO
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV