Reinsurance Group Of America Stock Hits New 52-Week High (RGA)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Reinsurance Group of America (NYSE:RGA) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $62.21 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $62. Reinsurance Group of America is changing hands at $62.17 with 45,091 shares traded as of 9:37 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 525,300 shares over the past 30 days. Reinsurance Group of America has a market cap of $4.4 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 15.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Reinsurance Group of America, Incorporated, an insurance holding company, engages in individual and group life, annuity, asset-intensive, critical illness, and financial reinsurance in the United States, Canada, Europe, South Africa, and the Asia Pacific. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.8, equal to the average insurance industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your RGA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV