ProShares Launches First Inverse High Yield Bond ETF
Carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of ProShares and ProFunds before investing. This and other information can be found in their summary and full prospectuses. Read them carefully before investing. Obtain them at www.proshares.com or www.profunds.com .
The iBoxx $ Liquid High Yield Index is a modified market-value weighted index designed to provide a balanced representation of U.S. dollar-denominated high yield corporate bonds for sale within the United States by means of including the most liquid high yield corporate bonds available as determined by the index provider. iBoxx is a registered trade mark of International Index Company Limited (IIC) and has been licensed for use by ProShares. IIC does not approve, endorse or recommend ProShares or ProShares Short High Yield and IIC makes no representation regarding the suitability of investing in ProShares Short High Yield.
"ProFunds Group" includes ProFunds mutual funds and ProShares ETFs. ProFunds mutual funds are distributed by ProFunds Distributors, Inc.
ProShares are distributed by SEI Investments Distribution Co., which is not affiliated with ProFunds Group or its affiliates.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV