NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Scholastic Corporation (Nasdaq:SCHL) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $31.99 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $31.97. Scholastic is changing hands at $31.31 with 1,776 shares traded as of 9:30 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 146,100 shares over the past 30 days. Scholastic has a market cap of $883.9 million and is part of the services sector and media industry. Shares are up 7.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Scholastic Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, publishes and distributes children's books, as well as the develops educational technology products in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.9, below the average media industry P/E ratio of 16.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your SCHL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about SCHL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV