NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Raven Industries (Nasdaq:RAVN) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $56.89 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $56.55. Raven is changing hands at $56.89 with 1,580 shares traded as of 9:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 54,400 shares over the past 30 days. Raven has a market cap of $978.3 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 18.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Raven Industries, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, manufactures various products for industrial, agricultural, construction, and military/aerospace markets in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.2, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your RAVN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about RAVN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV