WD-40 Stock Hits New 52-Week High (WDFC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- WD-40 Company (Nasdaq:WDFC) hit a new 52-week high Tuesday as it traded at $41.99 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $41.77. WD-40 is changing hands at $41.91 with 1,196 shares traded as of 9:32 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 76,000 shares over the past 30 days. WD-40 has a market cap of $695.3 million and is part of the basic materials sector and chemicals industry. Shares are up 3.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. WD-40 Company produces and sells lubricants, hand cleaners, and household cleaners worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.2, equal to the average chemicals industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your WDFC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV