Apricus Biosciences Announces Poster Presentations On Progress Of PrevOnco(TM) In Combination With NexACT(R) Technology At The American Association For Cancer Research 2011 Annual Meeting
SAN DIEGO, March 22, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apricus Biosciences, Inc. ("Apricus Bio") (Nasdaq:APRI) announced today that it will present two posters at the American Association for Cancer Research ("AACR") 102 nd Annual Meeting to be held April 2-6, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.
The presentations will include one poster discussing how the Company's NexACT ® technology, involving a small molecule permeation enhancer called Dodecyl 2-(N,N dimethylamino) propionate ("DDAIP"), improves the pharmacokinetic profile of PrevOnco ™, Apricus Bio's proprietary drug for human hepatocellular carcinoma ("HCC") or liver cancer, in different species in mice, beagle dogs and cynomolgus monkeys. The second poster discusses the anti-tumor activity of PrevOnco ™ in in vitro and in vivo human tumor models using a combination therapy of PrevOnco ™ and Doxorubicin that resulted in a better efficacy profile with enhanced survival rate in a liver cancer model.
PrevOnco ™ PostersTitle: DDAIP improves the pharmacokinetic profile of PrevOnco ® in different species: Comparison of DDAIP, CMC and PEG-300/400 formulations in mice, beagle dogs and cynomolgus monkeys.
|April 4, 2011:||8:00 am to 12:00 pm ET|
|Session Title:||Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism|
|Session Category:||Clinical Research 5|
|April 4, 2011:||1:00 pm to 5:00 pm ET|
|Session Title:||Chemotherapeutic Agents|
|Session Category:||Experimental and Molecular Therapeutics 15|
CONTACT: Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Edward Cox, V.P. Investor Relations & Corporate Development Apricus Bio, Inc. (858) 848-4249 firstname.lastname@example.org Apricus Bio Investor Relations Paula Schwartz Rx Communications Group, LLC (917) 322-2216 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV