SAN DIEGO, March 22, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apricus Biosciences, Inc. ("Apricus Bio") (Nasdaq:APRI) announced today that it will present two posters at the American Association for Cancer Research ("AACR") 102 nd Annual Meeting to be held April 2-6, 2011 in Orlando, Florida.
The presentations will include one poster discussing how the Company's NexACT ® technology, involving a small molecule permeation enhancer called Dodecyl 2-(N,N dimethylamino) propionate ("DDAIP"), improves the pharmacokinetic profile of PrevOnco ™, Apricus Bio's proprietary drug for human hepatocellular carcinoma ("HCC") or liver cancer, in different species in mice, beagle dogs and cynomolgus monkeys. The second poster discusses the anti-tumor activity of PrevOnco ™ in in vitro and in vivo human tumor models using a combination therapy of PrevOnco ™ and Doxorubicin that resulted in a better efficacy profile with enhanced survival rate in a liver cancer model.
PrevOnco ™ PostersTitle: DDAIP improves the pharmacokinetic profile of PrevOnco ® in different species: Comparison of DDAIP, CMC and PEG-300/400 formulations in mice, beagle dogs and cynomolgus monkeys.
|April 4, 2011:||8:00 am to 12:00 pm ET|
|Session Title:||Pharmacokinetics and Metabolism|
|Session Category:||Clinical Research 5|
|April 4, 2011:||1:00 pm to 5:00 pm ET|
|Session Title:||Chemotherapeutic Agents|
|Session Category:||Experimental and Molecular Therapeutics 15|
CONTACT: Apricus Biosciences, Inc. Edward Cox, V.P. Investor Relations & Corporate Development Apricus Bio, Inc. (858) 848-4249 firstname.lastname@example.org Apricus Bio Investor Relations Paula Schwartz Rx Communications Group, LLC (917) 322-2216 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV