HIPAA -Compliant Application on MobiSecure ® Platform Increases Clinician Productivity, Improves Patient Outcomes
TORONTO, March 22 /PRNewswire/ - Healthcare professionals now have a solution for securely and remotely communicating with patients via mobile devices and tablets, thanks to the Clinical Communicator application announced today by Diversinet Corp. (TSX Venture: DIV, OTCBB: DVNTF).
Clinical Communicator leverages the power and unique functionality of Diversinet's field-proven MobiSecure ® Publisher and MobiSecure SMS, enabling physicians, nurses and other clinicians to communicate securely with their patients via mobile devices and tablets. The mobile client and Web interfaces for healthcare professionals are automated and user-friendly. Patients can continue to use existing MobiSecure mobile clients, such as mClient and mText.
Clinical Communicator is a HIPAA-compliant application that makes it possible for clinicians to securely:
- Send messages and notices to patients
- Reply to patients' questions
- View and update patient health information
- Schedule, view, confirm and cancel appointments
- Send notices to other internal clinicians
- Send summaries of lab and test results
- Enable secure remote monitoring via interface with third-party biomedical devices
- Enable real-time video calling
- Configure automatic reminders and alerts