TOLEDO, Ohio, March 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Libbey Inc. (NYSE Amex: LBY) today announced that it will participate in Barclays Capital 2011 High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan Conference scheduled for March 23-25, 2011, at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek in Orlando, Florida. Libbey Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, John Meier, and Libbey Vice President and Treasurer, Ken Boerger, will give a formal presentation on Thursday, March 24th, at 8:50 a.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time. The presentation will be followed by a 10-minute Q&A break-out session.
The event will be webcast and available on the Company's website, http://www.libbey.com, or at the following URL: http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/032311a_lp/default.asp?entity=22_KKNSJ1W.
A replay of the presentation will be available March 24th at both locations listed above.
- is the largest manufacturer of glass tableware in the western hemisphere and one of the largest glass tableware manufacturers in the world;
- is expanding its international presence with facilities in China, Mexico, the Netherlands and Portugal;
- is the leading manufacturer of tabletop products for the U.S. foodservice industry; and
- supplies products to foodservice, retail, industrial and business-to-business customers in over 100 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV