Commonwealth Compact Selects Zapoint To Build The Most Unique Talent Network On The East Coast In 2011
About Zapoint Founded in March 2006, Zapoint develops career planning and learning technology that lets companies build more effective partnerships between HR and employees. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Zapoint helps organizations engage, retain and develop their workforces, to sustain their competitive advantage. Across the world, employees use Zapoint to manage their career from both inside and outside their company.
About Commonwealth Compact The Compact is working to establish Massachusetts as a uniquely inclusive, honest and supportive community of -- and for -- diverse people. Through its Benchmarks initiative, sector workshops, public forums and now the Talent Source, the Compact seeks to make Massachusetts once again a location of choice for people of color.
Media Contacts: Kristin Canders Emerge PR Email Contact 207-989-1928 Georgianna Melendez Co-director Commonwealth Compact Email Contact 617-287-4875
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV