Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of OptionsXpress Holdings, Inc.
Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of optionsXpress Holdings, Inc. (“optionsXpress” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq - OXPS) relating to the proposed acquisition by Charles Schwab Corporation. (“Charles Schwab”).
Under the terms of the transaction, optionsXpress shareholders would receive 1.02 shares of Charles Schwab stock for each share of common stock they own. The proposed transaction values optionsXpress at approximately $17.91. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law by the Board of Directors of optionsXpress by not acting in optionsXpress shareholders' best interests in connection with the sale process to Charles Schwab. The transaction may undervalue optionsXpress as optionsXpress stock traded at $21.00 as recently as December 22, 2010 and an analyst placed a target price for optionsXpress stock at $21.00 per share.
If you own shares of optionsXpress stock and wish to discuss the legal
ramifications of the proposed transaction, or have any questions, you
may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC who will,
without obligation or cost to you, attempt to answer your questions. You
may contact Jason L. Brodsky, Esquire or Evan J. Smith, Esquire at
Brodsky & Smith, LLC, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 602, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004,
by e-mail at
or by calling toll free 877-LEGAL-90.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV