U.S. Global Investors, Inc. (Nasdaq: GROW), a boutique registered investment advisor specializing in natural resources and emerging markets, will continue its payment of monthly dividends in the second calendar quarter of 2011.
The company’s board of directors approved payment of the 2-cents-per-share monthly dividend for the second quarter of calendar 2011. The record dates are April 11, May 10 and June 13, and the payment dates will be April 25, May 24 and June 27.
The continuation of future cash dividends will be determined by U.S. Global’s board of directors, at its sole discretion, after review of the company's financial performance and other factors, and is dependent on earnings, operations, capital requirements, general financial condition of the company and general business conditions.
U.S. Global Investors routinely posts corporate filings and other important information on the company’s website, www.usfunds.com. In addition, you can now follow U.S. Global Investors on your iPhone. Click here to download the free app and get the power of our investor resources at your fingertips.About U.S. Global Investors, Inc. U.S. Global Investors, Inc. ( www.usfunds.com) is a registered investment adviser that focuses on profitable niche markets around the world. Headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, the company offers financial solutions and provides transfer agency and other services to U.S. Global Investors Funds and other clients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV