NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- MarketAxess Holdings (Nasdaq:MKTX) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $22.48 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $22.44. MarketAxess is changing hands at $22.48 with 180,761 shares traded as of four p.m. ET. Average volume has been 117,000 shares over the past 30 days. MarketAxess has a market cap of $655.2 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are up 5.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. MarketAxess Holdings Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates an electronic trading platform that allows investment industry professionals to trade corporate bonds and other types of fixed-income instruments. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.3, equal to the average financial services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your MKTX trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about MKTX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV