Minefinders Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MFN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Minefinders (AMEX:MFN) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $11.92 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $11.88. Minefinders is changing hands at $11.92 with one million shares traded as of 3:46 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 607,900 shares over the past 30 days. Minefinders has a market cap of $887.1 million and is part of the basic materials sector and metals & mining industry. Shares are up 2.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Minefinders Corporation Ltd. engages in the exploration, development, and mining of precious and base metal properties in Mexico and the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 123.7, equal to the average metals & mining industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your MFN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV