WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., March 21, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Primo Water Corporation (Nasdaq:PRMW), a rapidly growing provider of three-and five-gallon purified bottled water, self-serve filtered drinking water and water dispensers sold through major retailers nationwide, will announce results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2010 on Thursday, March 24, 2011, after market close. As previously announced on March 9, 2011, the earnings date has been moved to allow analysts to publish reports in compliance with FINRA guidelines. The Company will host a conference call to discuss these results with additional comments and details.
The conference call is scheduled to begin at 4:30 p.m. ET on March 24, 2011. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted at the Investor Relations section of Primo Water's website at www.primowater.com , and will be archived online through April 7, 2011. In addition, listeners may dial (866) 712-2329 in North America, and international listeners may dial (253) 237-1244. Participants from the Company will be Billy D. Prim, Chief Executive Officer, and Mark Castaneda, Chief Financial Officer.
About Primo Water CorporationPrimo Water Corporation is a rapidly growing provider of three-and five-gallon purified bottled water, self-serve filtered drinking water and water dispensers sold through major retailers nationwide. The Company's products provide an environmentally friendly, economical, convenient and healthy solution for consuming purified water.
CONTACT: Primo Water Corporation Mark Castaneda, Chief Financial Officer (336) 331-4000 ICR Inc. John Mills Katie Turner (646) 277-1228
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV