Net One Ueps Stock Hits New 52-Week Low (UEPS)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Net one Ueps Technologies (Nasdaq:UEPS) hit a new 52-week low Monday as it traded at $9 compared with its previous 52-Week low of $9.01. Net one Ueps is changing hands at $9.01 with 93,153 shares traded as of 1:31 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 242,400 shares over the past 30 days. Net one Ueps has a market cap of $418 million and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are down 24.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Net one UEPS Technologies, Inc. provides universal electronic payment system (UEPS) as an alternative payment system for the unbanked and under-banked populations in South Africa. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.4, above the average diversified services industry P/E ratio of 21.2 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your UEPS trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV