NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- J.M. Smucker (NYSE:SJM) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $72.10 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $72.08. J.M. Smucker is changing hands at $72.02 with 322,199 shares traded as of 12:06 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 726,800 shares over the past 30 days. J.M. Smucker has a market cap of $8 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 7.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. The J. M. Smucker Company engages in the manufacture and marketing of branded food products in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.3, equal to the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your SJM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about SJM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV