NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Bank of New York Mellon (NYSE:BK) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $47.30 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $32.65. Bank of New York Mellon is changing hands at $28.98 with 2.1 million shares traded as of 11:26 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 6.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Bank of New York Mellon has a market cap of $35.7 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 4.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, a financial services company, provides various products and services for institutions and individuals worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.6, below the average financial services industry P/E ratio of 14 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your BK trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about BK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV