Kgbdeals Signs On For A Five-City Facebook Deals Test Across The US
For merchants, kgbdeals is committed to designing deals that not only help attract new customers but also promise to help grow their business over the long term by nurturing a loyal, repeat clientele. kgbdeals offers merchants flexibility in crafting deals and the fastest and fairest payment terms in the deals category.
kgbdeals (www.kgbdeals.com) is a daily deals site available in over 60 cities in the US, UK, France and Italy. Since its March 2010 launch in New York City, London, Paris, and Milan, kgbdeals is now available in an expanding list of U.S. cities, including New York, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas-Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Orange County-Inland Empire (CA), Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco-East Bay, San Jose and Washington DC. kgbdeals saves people 50-90% on their favorite products and services, while providing local businesses with a cost effective way to expand their customer base. To receive kgbdeals' daily free emails for the best deals in your local city and nationally, sign up at www.kgbdeals.com. The parent company of kgbdeals is kgb, a privately held, New York-based company and the world's largest independent provider of directory assistance and enhanced information services. During its almost twenty year history, kgb has built some of the most successful brands in the telecommunications, customer care and enhanced information services sectors. Last year kgb served more than a hundred million consumers globally.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV