Buyout Of OptionsXpress Prompts Shareholder Claims Investigation By Goldfarb Branham Law Firm LLP
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating whether the board of optionsXpress Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: OXPS) violated shareholder protection laws in connection with the proposed acquisition by Charles Schwab for $17.91 per share in Charles Schwab stock. If you are an optionsXpress shareholder or have information about this buyout, contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or by email at email@example.com.
“This buyout appears to be undervalued because at least one analyst has set a price target of $21.00 per share -- among other things,” said securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “Our proposed class action lawsuit seeks to ensure that the directors properly shopped the company, maximized value to the shareholders and disclosed full and fair information about the transaction.”
Goldfarb Branham’s lawyers have significant experience representing
individual and institutional investors in over 100 shareholder class
action cases. A firm securities lawyer, Hamilton Lindley, can be reached
or 877-583-2855 to discuss the impact of this buyout on optionsXpress
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV