NEW YORK (
TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded
(HI) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $1.3 billion market cap, casket maker slipped 8.1% to a profit of $27.1 million compared to the prior fiscal first quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on six U.S. common stocks for March 18, 2011. In total, three stocks were upgraded and three stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fiscal first quarter, Hillenbrand reported $211 million in revenue, an increase of 30.7% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about Hillenbrand: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$9.5 million market cap, furniture company, Chromcraft Revington Inc (CRC) was downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results for the period ending Oct 2, Chromcraft Revington net loss of $1.9 million was nearly double the loss of $1 million from the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue shrank by 13.9% to $13.8 million. Learn more about Chromcraft Revington: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV