ETF Securities USA LLC (ETFS) announced today that the total assets under management of its 7 US listed products; ETFS Physical Swiss Gold Shares (SGOL), ETFS Physical Silver Shares (SIVR), ETFS Physical Platinum Shares (PPLT), ETFS Physical Palladium Shares (PALL), ETFS Physical Precious Metals Basket Shares (GLTR), ETFS Physical White Metal Basket Shares (WITE) and ETFS Asian Gold Shares (AGOL) exceeded $4 Billion on March 9th, 2011.
Commenting on this milestone for ETF Securities in the US, William Rhind, Head of Sales & Marketing for ETFS Marketing LLC, commented:
"To reach $4 billion in assets under management in such a short timeframe is fantastic for our US business. The current economic events and inflationary concerns in the global economy have propelled Gold and Silver prices to new highs. The spot price of Gold as measured by the London Bullion Market Association hit an all time high of $1437.5oz on March 7 th, and Silver, a new 31-year high of $36.60oz on the same day. We’ve seen good levels of interest from investors for our diversified metals baskets; GLTR and WITE and demand for gold vaulted in Switzerland (SGOL) and Asia (AGOL)."
For more information please contact the US marketing agent, ETFS Marketing on 212-918-4954 or visit our website: www.etfsecurities.comETF Securities is the first US ETF Sponsor to provide investors with access to a full suite of precious metal ETPs. Investors can now trade physically backed Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Precious Metals Basket and White Metals Basket ETPs from the same provider. The six precious metal ETPs have the following key features:
- Track spot price of underlying metal less associated management fees (1)
- Physically backed by underlying bullion – minimal counterparty risk
- Bullion holdings audited by specialist audit firm biannually – audit reports published on the website www.etfsecurities.com
- Options (2) are trading on ETFS Physical Swiss Gold Shares (SGOL) and ETFS Physical Silver Shares (SIVR).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV