NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- AZZ (NYSE:AZZ) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $45.20 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $45. AZZ is changing hands at $45.26 with 3,184 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 59,800 shares over the past 30 days. AZZ has a market cap of $537.4 million and is part of the industrial goods sector and industrial industry. Shares are up 11.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. AZZ Incorporated manufactures electrical equipment and components for power generation, transmission and distribution, and industrial markets primarily in the United States and Canada. It operates in two segments, Electrical and Industrial Products, and Galvanizing Services. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.1, above the average industrial industry P/E ratio of 16 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your AZZ trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about AZZ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV