Hubbell Inc CL B Stock Hits New 52-Week High (HUB.B)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hubbell Inc CL B (NYSE:HUB.B) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $69.90 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $69.45. Hubbell Inc CL B is changing hands at $69.73 with 5,286 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 289,100 shares over the past 30 days. Hubbell Inc CL B has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are up 13.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Electrical and Power. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.8, equal to the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 15.8.
- Practice your HUB.B trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV