Hiring outstanding talent exemplifies Nomura’s commitment to developing its US business in a first-rate way. Nomura is ranked #1 in Japanese equity research by the Nikkei and Institutional Investor, and #2 in Asian equity research by Institutional Investor. In the US, Nomura offers leading fixed-income, economic and quantitative research, and is currently expanding its capital markets and investment banking businesses.
Nomura is a leading financial services group and the preeminent Asian-based investment bank with worldwide reach. Nomura provides a broad range of innovative solutions tailored to the specific requirements of individual, institutional, corporate and government clients through an international network in over 30 countries. Based in Tokyo and with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, London, and New York, Nomura employs over 27,000 staff worldwide. Nomura’s unique understanding of Asia enables the company to make a difference for clients through three business divisions: retail, wholesale (global markets, investment banking, and other wholesale), and asset management. Nomura’s subsidiaries in the US include Nomura Securities International, Inc. and Nomura Securities North America, LLC, its investment banking arms in the United States, and members of SIPC. For further information about Nomura, please visit www.nomura.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV