TORONTO, March 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Gammon Gold Inc. ("Gammon Gold") (TSX: GAM) (NYSE: GRS) advises that the Company's audited year-end financial results for the period ended December 31, 2010 has been rescheduled to an earlier date and will be released before the market open on Wednesday, March 23, 2011. The financial statements will be available on the Company's website at www.gammongold.com or www.sedar.com.
A webcast and conference call will be held on Thursday, March 24, 2011 starting at 10:00 am Eastern Time. Senior management will be on hand to discuss the results.
Conference Call Access: ----------------------- - Canada & US Toll Free: 1-(888) 231-8191 - International & Toronto: 1-(647) 427-7450
When the Operator answers please ask to be placed into the Gammon Gold Fourth Quarter and Year End 2010 Results Conference Call.
Archive Call Access: --------------------If you are unable to attend the conference call, a replay will be available until midnight, March 31, 2011 by dialing the appropriate number below:
- Local Toronto Participants: 1-416-849-0833 Passcode: # 40954049 - North America Toll Free: 1-800-642-1687 Passcode: # 40954049 Archive Webcast: ----------------The webcast will be archived for 90 days by following the link provided below: http://www.newswire.ca/en/webcast/viewEvent.cgi?eventID=3390640 or via the Company's website at www.gammongold.com.
About Gammon Gold
Gammon Gold Inc. is a mid-tier gold and silver producer with properties in Mexico. Gammon's flagship Ocampo Property is located in Chihuahua State. Gammon also owns the El Cubo mine in Guanajuato State and the Guadalupe y Calvo development property in Chihuahua State. In 2010 Gammon completed option purchase agreements to acquire the Los Jarros and Venus Projects located directly north and east of the Ocampo mine, the Mezquite Project in Zacatecas State, and has signed a binding Letter of Intent to joint venture into the La Bandera gold project in Durango State. The Company has made strategic investments in Golden Queen Mining Co. Ltd. and Corex Gold Corporation. The Company's Executive Office is located in Toronto, Ontario.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV