HOUSTON, March 18, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Global Geophysical Services, Inc. (NYSE:GGS) announced today that Mathew Verghese, Senior Vice President and CFO, will present at the Barclay's 2011 High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan Conference in Orlando, Florida, on Thursday, March 24th at 8:10am ET.
Please visit Global's Investor Relations website at: http://ir.globalgeophysical.com/events.cfm to listen to the live presentation, as well as access an archived replay available 24 hours after the live presentation.
About Global GeophysicalGlobal Geophysical Services, headquartered in Houston, TX, provides an integrated suite of seismic data solutions to the global oil and gas industry including high-resolution RG-3D Reservoir Grade™ seismic data acquisition, autonomous nodal technology, microseismic monitoring, seismic data processing and interpretation services, and Multi Client data products. Global Geophysical Services combines experience, innovation, operational safety and environmental responsibility with leading edge technology to facilitate the success of its clients by providing them the tools to Gain InSight. To learn more about Global Geophysical Services, visit www.GlobalGeophysical.com . The Global Geophysical Services, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7300
CONTACT: Mathew Verghese Chief Financial Officer www.globalgeophysical.com 13927 South Gessner Road Missouri City, TX 77489 Phone: 713-808-1750 Fax: (713) 972-1008
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV