Alcon Files Form 20-F With U.S. Securities And Exchange Commission
Alcon, Inc. (NYSE:ACL) has filed its Form 20-F annual report of foreign private issuer with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). An electronic version of this annual filing is available for review in the Investors and Media section of the company’s web site or in the SEC’s EDGAR database at www.sec.gov.
Investors may obtain a printed copy of Alcon’s audited financial statements free of charge by contacting Alcon Investor Relations either by phone, e-mail or in writing at the address below.
About AlconAlcon, Inc. is the world’s leading eye care company, with sales of approximately $7.2 billion in 2010. Alcon, which has been dedicated to the ophthalmic industry for 65 years, researches, develops, manufactures and markets pharmaceuticals, surgical equipment and devices, contacts lens solutions and other vision care products that treat diseases, disorders and other conditions of the eye. Alcon operates in 75 countries and sells products in 180 markets. For more information on Alcon, Inc., visit the Company’s web site at www.alcon.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV