Market Vectors Solar Energy ETF (KWT) -1.7%
The solar energy industry has become a darling within the energy markets as sentiment towards the nuclear energy industry continues to sour. Interest in this sector has helped KWT and the Guggenheim Solar ETF (TAN) to charge higher, recovering some of the ground lost earlier this year.
Solar remains a volatile slice of the energy industry. Investors should approached funds such as KWT and TAN with caution.
All prices as of 2:16 PM ESTWritten by Don Dion in Williamstown, Mass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV