Cramer said investors need to pay attention to the results of a few key companies for a read on the health of the overall economy.Starting on Monday, Cramer said that Tiffany (TIF) will be the stock to watch. He said the company has a lot of Japanese exposure and he wants to see if the market still punishes the stock, which is already down big since the crisis began. On Tuesday, Cramer said Dollar General (DG) will offer a read on the health of the consumer, while drugstore Walgreens (WAG) will offer insight into its battle to take market share from ailing competitors. Also on Tuesday Cramer will be at the CTIA Wireless Conference in Orlando, with all the latest news on the mobile smart phone revolution. For Wednesday, General Mills (GIS) will provide an update on higher food prices, and whether the company can sustain its margins. Paychex (PAYX) will provide the real story on the job front, while ConocoPhillips (COP) will update shareholders on the real situation with oil prices. Then on Thursday, Cramer said Best Buy (BBY) and Research In Motion (RIMM) will report. Cramer said he's given up on both these names, but feels that Oracle (ORCL), a stock which he owns for his charitable trust,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV