1. China Sunergy, through its wholly owned subsidiary, designs, develops, manufactures and sells both monocrystalline and multi-crystalline silicon solar cells. The company sells its solar cell products to Chinese and overseas modules manufacturers and to system integrators. China Sunergy will announce its fourth-quarter and full-year 2010 results on March 24.
4 China Earnings to Watch Next Week
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.