1. China Sunergy, through its wholly owned subsidiary, designs, develops, manufactures and sells both monocrystalline and multi-crystalline silicon solar cells. The company sells its solar cell products to Chinese and overseas modules manufacturers and to system integrators. China Sunergy will announce its fourth-quarter and full-year 2010 results on March 24.
For fourth-quarter 2010, the company estimates solar product shipments between 102MW and 108MW. Gross margin is likely to come in between 15% to 16.5%. For full-year 2010, the company forecasts solar products shipments between 350MW and 359MW. In its drive to reduce costs and industry demand, the company expects to reach 400MW of solar cell capacity by the end of 2010 and 680MW of module capacity by the end of first-quarter 2011. Based on analysts' consensus estimates polled by Reuters, earnings per share are seen at 25 cents.
Of the seven analysts covering the stock, 29% recommend a buy, while the remaining suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 21%, to $5.1 in value, from current levels.>>To see these stocks in action, visit the 4 China Earnings Stocks to Watch portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV