1. China Sunergy, through its wholly owned subsidiary, designs, develops, manufactures and sells both monocrystalline and multi-crystalline silicon solar cells. The company sells its solar cell products to Chinese and overseas modules manufacturers and to system integrators. China Sunergy will announce its fourth-quarter and full-year 2010 results on March 24.
For fourth-quarter 2010, the company estimates solar product shipments between 102MW and 108MW. Gross margin is likely to come in between 15% to 16.5%. For full-year 2010, the company forecasts solar products shipments between 350MW and 359MW. In its drive to reduce costs and industry demand, the company expects to reach 400MW of solar cell capacity by the end of 2010 and 680MW of module capacity by the end of first-quarter 2011. Based on analysts' consensus estimates polled by Reuters, earnings per share are seen at 25 cents.
Of the seven analysts covering the stock, 29% recommend a buy, while the remaining suggest a hold. There are no sell ratings on the stock. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 21%, to $5.1 in value, from current levels.>>To see these stocks in action, visit the 4 China Earnings Stocks to Watch portfolio on Stockpickr.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts