2. China TransInfo Technology is a provider of public transportation information technology systems and related technology solutions in the People's Republic of China. The company will announce its fourth-quarter and full-year 2010 results on March 21.
The company estimates 2010 revenue in the range of $120 million to $122 million as against analysts consensus estimates of $119.5 million. The revenue guidance was raised from an earlier estimate of $120 million. Furthermore, adjusted net income is likely to come in between $16.6 million and $16.9 million, or a 22% to 24% increase from 2009. Based on analysts' consensus estimates, polled by Reuters, earnings are seen at 14 cents per share.
In February, Zacks Investment Research upgraded the stock from underperform to neutral.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV