2. China TransInfo Technology is a provider of public transportation information technology systems and related technology solutions in the People's Republic of China. The company will announce its fourth-quarter and full-year 2010 results on March 21.
The company estimates 2010 revenue in the range of $120 million to $122 million as against analysts consensus estimates of $119.5 million. The revenue guidance was raised from an earlier estimate of $120 million. Furthermore, adjusted net income is likely to come in between $16.6 million and $16.9 million, or a 22% to 24% increase from 2009. Based on analysts' consensus estimates, polled by Reuters, earnings are seen at 14 cents per share.
In February, Zacks Investment Research upgraded the stock from underperform to neutral.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV