3. LJ International designs, brands, markets, distribute and retails a range of fine jewelry. Apart from specializing in the colored jewelry segment, it also offers high-end pieces set in yellow gold, white gold or sterling silver and adorned with colored stones, diamonds, pearls and precious stones. The company will announce its fourth-quarter and full-year 2010 results on March 21.
Net income for the fourth quarter is forecast at $3.6 million on sales of $42.5 million, compared to net income of $2.2 million on $39.2 million sales recorded during fourth-quarter 2009, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share are seen at 45 cents for 2010, up from 15 cents per share reported during 2009. For 2011, earnings per share are likely to surge by 13% to 51 cents, analysts foresee.
The two analysts covering the stock recommend a buy. There are no sell ratings. Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain an average 106% in value from current levels, to $7.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV