4. China Automotive Systems is a holding company of Great Genesis Holdings Limited. Through Genesis, the company manufactures power steering systems and other component parts for automobiles. The company operates through eight Sino-foreign joint ventures in China and a wholly owned subsidiary in the U.S. The company will announce its fourth-quarter and full-year 2010 results on March 21.
4 China Earnings to Watch Next Week
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.