NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- China Automotive Systems (CAAS), LJ International (JADE), China TransInfo Technology (CTFO) and China Sunergy Co Ltd (CSUN) are four China stocks scheduled to report quarterly earnings next week.
Of these stocks, LJ International and China Automotive Systems have an upside potential of more than 100%. Based on analysts' 12-month price targets and superior buy and hold ratings, these stocks are likely to outperform their peers.
These four stocks are stacked based on their earnings release date, starting with the earliest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV